Pageviews last month

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Work

Yesterday at work I did not make it on time, and I was repremented by my manager for being late. It was just 3 minutes, but it was a very humbling experience. I have not been in a working situation that required
that much discipline in a while and it reminded me of acting responsible and setting a good example for the
young co-workers I have. I understand that I have to follow the rules and sometimes that is really hard for me. I am glad this happened because I have been living my life a little bit different since August, a little bit
less caring in regards to the world around me. I have been feeling like since I lost my child, I should receive different treatment, and many people have been treating me that way too. They encourage me to do what I feel like :  "You want to yell and scream and be angry? Do it, because you just went through the worst thing ever, go ahead", "you want to tell people to leave you alone? Speak your mind, because you just lost your child, you are entiltled to do that".
In a way I felt good about having a "get out of jail" card in regards to my everyday actions. But at one point,
this has to come to an end, I will have to be a good citizen again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment